Friday Fix It- Cutie Pie

It's Week #6 of Fix-It Fridays here at I ♥ Faces.
This is our day to learn photo editing tricks from our contributors
as they explain how they "fixed-up" the special photo we gave them
and then play along with the Fix-It ourselves!

(Original Image - "Cutie-Pie")


My Edits...in Microsoft Picture It.
Photobucket
For fun..Black and White -colorful background



The edits I used first was the crop, then paint and color effects- change color.
318-10-75 on scale
Then I took it into Adobe Photoshop, using Render- 3-d transform for the small of her eyes.

Thanks that was fun!

12 comments:

  1. Cool edit!! I've never even heard of Microsoft Picture it. I love the crop! Thanks for playing with my picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Microsoft Picture It is new for me, never heard about it before. But your edit is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way this looks, great job on editing!! To me it looks really soft and elegant. Nicely Done!

    p.s. thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Very soft and I like the crop. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Tj, Thanks for checking out my fix it Friday (www.whenmamashappy.com). The photo was done in photoshop, First I croped it to what you see now, Next I made a duplicate image, I turned one of the images to B&W. Finally I dragged the color image back on top of the B&W image creating 2 layers, I erased everything from the color image except the eyes. For greater effect I color saturated the green a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's cute in both views! I like the edit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool edits! I hadn't thought of making her B&W and leaving the background colored. So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice job on the last one there. I can see that being used as an announcement card of some sort. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I just found your site. The black and white is a stunning portrait.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the last one...like a Hallmark card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful edits! Your b&w and selective color is so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever . . . it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.
-Aaron Siskind