Scavenger Hunt- Join if you will....

1st Scavenger Hunt on NicoleB Photography << There is your link.
I invite you to participate in the first Scavenger Hunt on NicoleB Photography.

What is a Scavenger Hunt?

You grab your camera and the list I will give you and shoot pictures of the “items” on that list.
Preferably the shots are new shots, not out of the archive.
But that’s up to you.

What do I do then?

You post the Items on your blog (best would be in one post, maybe as a Slideshow or as thumbnails with links to a bigger version)
Maybe you can add a little link back to this post for other people that want to join.

How much time do I have?

The hunt starts today and ends March 15th

These are mine and all shot within 15 minutes of our home. Grand Balnc, Michigan USA


#2 Local Flag [Genesse County Flag at the Court House ]


#3 Local Food- [fresh Walleye and the grandkidz caught them ]


#3 Local Wild Life [ Elk Ranch]


#6 Local nature [ quiet place I go ]


#8 Part of your neighborhood [local church]



#11 Local Weather [ A front moving in while on the lake]



#12 local transpertation [All American ]


#14 Night Sky [ taken off my deck one a night I couldn't sleep]


# 16 Local Product non-food [Built right here in GM.'s town- Flint, Michigan]


#17 Something furry [Taken in the Gander Mountain Parking lot, we both was waiting]


#18 something feathery [ taken down the road ]


#19 A sign of the Season [ taken at the bridge down the road]


# A part of you


#21 Your main hobby [My photography/art our anniversary spot]


#22 A local Shop [Music/Supply]


#23 Local Restaurant [ Drew Barreymore used this in her latest film she's making summer 2008}


#24 A street sign -[Go Blue-Michigan U of M signs]


I have 7 more I will be adding...this has been fun!

3 comments:

  1. I like the new look! I had to do a double take, wondered if I was in the right place. :)

    I love that truck!! I remember the oink joint from a previous post of yours. :) This hunt is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the one of your Grandkids and the Elk.
    Followed by the truck.
    Way cool!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time to add the 7 missing ones (until midnight tonight).
    The Poll is up and running, but to stay included the post has to be complete ;)
    Send your people over to vote for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever . . . it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.
-Aaron Siskind